Steve Bramhall is an accomplished company finance director with analytical, strategic and people skills developed from a breadth of responsibilities in both global leaders and UK SMEs.
Steve has a flexible, proactive approach and an open and highly accessible style. As you would expect, he offers the personal qualities of reliability, integrity and a respect for people.
Qualifying as a management accountant very early in his career, Steve is a fellow of CIMA, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants from whom he holds a current practicing certificate.
His experience includes the following companies and positions:
- Amplefuture Group Limited, Group Finance Director
- Motorola EMEA, Business Development Director; Senior and Group Financial Controller
- Appointment to Motorola Pension Fund Board of Trustees, Chairman
- Motorola UK, Corporate Finance Manager
- Barclays Bank London, Attaché Manager – Corporate Finance
- Siemens-Plessey Defence Systems, Financial Controller and Management Accounting Executive
- Hellermann Deutsch, Finance Director
Steve graduated from Edinburgh University with an honours degree in Ecological Science. He is a trustee of the League of Friends of Marlow Hospital and treasurer of Marlow Rowing Club Trading.
A registered and approved business coach for The Business Growth Service and a business advisor to Creative Industry Finance, Steve provides expert, tailored advice to help ambitious businesses with access to finance.
Specific experience includes:
- Business development and contract support
- Funding, M&A and strategic business planning
- Profitability, cash and risk management
- Cost reduction and asset divestment
- Process and performance improvement.
- Companies Act board director
- HR, legal & regulatory compliance and litigation
- Company secretarial & pensions trusteeship
- Stakeholder relationship management including HMRC, audit, finance and shareholders
- Tax planning
- Systems implementation and project management